R. Hell Site Forum Message

that lucky cuss, but...

Posted by:Hannah
Posted on: 9 Dec 2008

...isn't she the one who married whatsit from INXS? was that post-Geldof? Is she Peaches' mum? or is this a whole 'nother' Paula Yates?

Sorry if I missed a lot of stuff here and treading old ground - I'm skimming all these posts as they roll in - it's a lot juicier than the work I'm doing - so I haven't given it all a fair read yet. But I have to get back to it, now... I need a damn stereo, though - moving and travelling and blah blah blah we don't have any CDs with us, we don't have a good stereo in our temporary home, blargh! Been wanting to play Time for WEEKS now... Oh well. xx H

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Oh to blazes with modesty by geraldine fibber, 6 Dec 2008 (18)
                 I'll tell you where ... by MmeL'Enfer, 6 Dec 2008
                         oh by geraldine fibber, 8 Dec 2008
                                 L Meyers by MmeL'Enfer, 8 Dec 2008
                                         Okay ignore that ... by MmeL'Enfer, 8 Dec 2008
                                                 nah by geraldine fibber, 9 Dec 2008
                                                         Lester Meyers's identity by Roy, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                 That quote ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                         Double nah by geraldine fibber, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                 Oh and... by geraldine fibber, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                         Well I must admit ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                 Paula Yates it was by Roy, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                         that lucky cuss, but... by Hannah, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                                 Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                                         I've just decided that... by Hannah, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                 In YOUR dreams! *snorts* by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                         I would like ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                 Purportedly ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                         Time liner notes by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates