R. Hell Site Forum Message

Re: Clash

Posted by:MmeL'Enfer
Posted on: 16 Dec 2008

That (book) actually sounds extraordinarily interesting-- my perfect book, in fact, Richard Hell and The Clash rolled in one, haha ;)

I go constantly between Voidoids and Clash phases, or the two together ... I'm about to be listening to The Clash a lot I suspect since reading a lengthy article on the Combat Rock period and their tragic demise ...

A big flouncy diva with girly hair? I've never read a better description of M G Jones ... and yet, and yet (think what you will) he has always been one of my favourites from the Clash ranks. My least favourite was Paul, because he is blond and handsome heheh

Mick was a superb arranger and composer-- every tune was such a classic!

P.S. Mick was a sharp dresser also ... I even tend to style myself after him ...

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Clash by geraldine fibber, 16 Dec 2008 (21)
                 Re: Clash by MmeL'Enfer, 16 Dec 2008
                         Jonesy by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                 So I've heard by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                         Jonesing for comics by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                 M J by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                         Westway to the world by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                 Clash related... mildly by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                         That by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                 To be fair by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                         Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                 Hmmm ... by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                         Two drinks by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                 Joe Strummer by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                         Hell, Clash, the Avengers by Slimedog, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                 I'll bet by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                         supposedly by geraldine fibber, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                 I thought by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                         Girlfriend pinching by geraldine fibber, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                 Topper/Butcherbirds by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                         womanising by geraldine fibber, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                                 I'm guessing it was a female agent ... by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates