R. Hell Site Forum Message

Westway to the world

Posted by:geraldine fibber
Posted on: 17 Dec 2008

Yeah, London based, me. We lived on adjacent streets for a while, but never more than nodded to each other in that time, I was always sober when I encountered him so didn't rush up and bombard him with Clash questions. Did meet Strummer once tho, had quite a long conversation with him, he was very nice. It was at a gig of a band who I'd auditioned and failed for, Strummer was going 'you want to hang around that singer, bother her. You can play better than that guy can!' Which was very sweet of him since he'd have had no idea what my playing was like.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Clash by geraldine fibber, 16 Dec 2008 (21)
                 Re: Clash by MmeL'Enfer, 16 Dec 2008
                         Jonesy by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                 So I've heard by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                         Jonesing for comics by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                 M J by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                         Westway to the world by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                 Clash related... mildly by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                         That by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                 To be fair by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                         Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                 Hmmm ... by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                         Two drinks by geraldine fibber, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                 Joe Strummer by MmeL'Enfer, 17 Dec 2008
                                                                                         Hell, Clash, the Avengers by Slimedog, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                 I'll bet by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                         supposedly by geraldine fibber, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                 I thought by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                         Girlfriend pinching by geraldine fibber, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                 Topper/Butcherbirds by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                         womanising by geraldine fibber, 18 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                                 I'm guessing it was a female agent ... by MmeL'Enfer, 18 Dec 2008

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates