R. Hell Site Forum Message

Yeah

Posted by:Mona D.
Posted on: 14 Jan 2009

Yes, her mother says that she once went to Nancy's and Richard was there and they were drinking coffee and listening to music and Richard seemed like a nice and quiet boy. And later she found out who he was.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Drawing by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009 (18)
                 wow by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                 RE by Nat, 14 Jan 2009
                         Thank you by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009
                                 Re: Thank you by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                         Judy&Nat by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009
                                                 I see by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                                         Nancy by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009
                                                                 Poor girl by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                         Richard talks about N. Spungen by Roy, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                 Ooh, nice pun Roy! ;) by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                         Am I wrong? by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                                 I haven't by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                         Nancy by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                 Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                         Yeah by Mona D., 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                                 Well by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                                         Art critic by Slimedog, 14 Jan 2009
                                                                                                                 Art School by MmeL'Enfer, 15 Jan 2009

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates