R. Hell Site Forum Message

Stories

Posted by:Julin
Posted on: 13 Mar 2009

I dont know why I didn't replied before, I totally forgot to do it..Buuut, I read some of them when you first posted your myspace here and for what I can remember I liked them, good stories, non reduntant, I liked the internal dialogue of the character in "Drug Abuse" a lot! and yadda yadda..

I have to read them again to catch the details and I'll post a good review later.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Message To Slimedog!!! by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Mar 2009 (10)
                 Message to MmeL'Enfer by Slimedog, 9 Mar 2009
                         Re: by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Mar 2009
                                 Stories by Julin, 13 Mar 2009
                                         Azure blue tree frogs by Slimedog, 13 Mar 2009
                                                 Blue Junkies by MmeL'Enfer, 13 Mar 2009
                                                         Salt and Pepper Stingrays by Slimedog, 14 Mar 2009
                                                                 Silver Heroines by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Mar 2009
                                         Checkerboard koala bears by Slimedog, 14 Mar 2009
                                                 R to the E by Julin, 14 Mar 2009
                                                 Julin by MmeL'Enfer, 14 Mar 2009

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates