R. Hell Site Forum Message

chatter

Posted by:Mitch
Posted on: 22 Mar 2009

No offense, but it seems to me that the board is getting swamped with messages in recent weeks that don't have any content that could interest anyone but the single person each is actually addressed to. There is message after message with only a word or two or a sentence in each and none of those messages have any information on Richard or anything else. They're just banter between one or two people, that would make much more sense as private emails.

In my opinion there's no purpose in posting here just to post. I see that some people believe that it's good to have any kind of activity on the board, no matter how trivial. I can understand that, but I disagree.

The board is supposed to be for people interested in Richard and the subjects covered on his site. If the board has to be quiet for a week or two, that's better than always finding it full of personal chit-chat between people that has no substance at all. It just clogs the board and makes it hard to get anything useful from.

This is my opinion, but it seems consistent with the discription of what the board is for on the page of the board. I would ask that you please just send personal emails to each other unless what you're saying has some relevance to the subject of the board as stated.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Mistakenidentity by MmeL'Enfer, 20 Mar 2009 (32)
                 Say Something Once by Slimedog, 21 Mar 2009
                         Newboard by MmeL'Enfer, 21 Mar 2009
                                 THERE IS NO SECRET BOARD by Slimedog, 21 Mar 2009
                                         Mistakes... by MmeL'Enfer, 21 Mar 2009
                                                 Clarification about the "New Board" by Slimedog, 22 Mar 2009
                                                         No. by MmeL'Enfer, 22 Mar 2009
                                                                 Yes. by Slimedog, 22 Mar 2009
                                                                         Lost in Transit... lation! by MmeL'Enfer, 22 Mar 2009
                                                                                 Pink Fink by Slimedog, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                         Defin(k)ition by MmeL'Enfer, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                                 Truth or Finktion by Slimedog, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                                         Richard! by MmeL'Enfer, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                                                 Richard! by Slimedog, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                                                         Drahcir by Julin, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                                                         Mitch Richard by MmeL'Enfer, 24 Mar 2009
                                                                                                                                 Richard Mitch by Slimedog, 24 Mar 2009
                         chatter by Mitch, 22 Mar 2009
                                 chit-chat by Julin, 22 Mar 2009
                                 To "Mitch" by MmeL'Enfer, 22 Mar 2009
                                 chitter by Slimedog, 22 Mar 2009
                                         Interesting by Mona D., 22 Mar 2009
                                                 Black turtles by Slimedog, 22 Mar 2009
                                                 To Mona by MmeL'Enfer, 22 Mar 2009
                                                         I thought by Mona D., 23 Mar 2009
                                                                 Re: I thought by MmeL'Enfer, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                         Pink Pussycat (meow, meow, meow,meow by Slimedog, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                 *roar* by Julin, 23 Mar 2009
                                                                                         Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 23 Mar 2009
                                         Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 22 Mar 2009
                                                 No (board) by Slimedog, 23 Mar 2009
                                                         Also.. by Julin, 23 Mar 2009
                                                         Burying The Hatchet by MmeL'Enfer, 23 Mar 2009

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates