R. Hell Site Forum Message

hi so great!

Posted by:fred (‘frederique.mayer67@orange.fr’)
Posted on: 25 Mar 2009

salut feel not very well but always so much glad when i read you,you're a wonderful person.
maupassant is a famous french writer;
for the video oh so lovely yes ;i can give you my adress in private?you're sweet;
i have some friends perhaps they have something on richard because if now the tv for the music is not interesting it was in the early's 80.amazing !so i'm sure ;i found an old tape from one of my friend didn't remenber about it;we have a band from Rennes the best place for me with angouleme;called kalasnikov it was crazy i think the first time i was proud to be french (well i don't forget Rimbaud).and interview,songs with a band called londoncowboys;i love them;so great;the singer hum!!!!!!he speaks french;do you know them?
it's incredible all the people in the music who speak french;for us it's so hard to learn it ;so for me it's incredible like you how you're intelligent;
i have a friend but too busy now i think with his music and people who must to ask him ALWAYS about johnny thunders.but probably he saw richard;he lives too far from me;and have stuff on him i think,too much busy;for my birthday he sent me stuff on johnny and rare french fanzine with interview of richard during the heartbreakers;it's a french who was the photograph ,so i think rare photos;so if you want ask me and i will send you a copy;the title catch them because they re alive;!!!!well good night everybody
luv
frederique

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

HELLO MME HELL by fred, 24 Mar 2009 (3)
                 SALUT FREDERIQUE by MmeL'Enfer, 25 Mar 2009
                         hi so great! by fred, 25 Mar 2009
                                 Re by MmeL'Enfer, 30 Mar 2009

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates