R. Hell Site Forum Message

Posted by:Aaron Justice (‘nebulosa_diluculo@hotmail.com’)
Posted on: 5 Sep 2009

I just think it's kind of a ridiculous thing for anyone to attempt to argue, not just an attack on the original poster (o.p.). I commend them though, ha ha, it seems the challenge is pretty much a veiling for the declaration of their fan hood in the fact they (o.p.) would still like to hang out with Richard and listen to tapes! Who here wouldn't want to do that? I bet the minute Richard showed up all the fight be flushed out of their system.

I don't really know much about it as I'm fairly new to these forums, but is there some sort of argument over which solos are Quine on albums? I'm not sure that I could actually pick them out, but I'd like to think I could. He seems to have a distinctive style through his career with reed and sweet, but I'm not too familiar with things Julian or Naux did later, which would help. I love that wild free style though. I know some if not all the parts are actually written, but they sound like they are just coming out of the guitarist not rehearsed, I like that.

I need to start going through these forums and checking things out, I just read about the cover of the "Time" album, pretty interesting. I got into Hell's stuff after a girl introduced me to his music a few years back and found out he was raised about two and a half hours from where I live in Kentucky, so of course I took pride and became more and more of a fan.
He's such an interesting man, he's not incredibly musically inclined (i've always been the same way in my bands, lyricist first, and relate), but he has shown himself to be a true artist. The music was just the tip of it, you're a fellow fan so you've probably read some of his writings, but that's what I admire the most.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

OPEN CHALLENGE 2 HELL by Oldest Forum MEMEber, 2 Sep 2009 (11)
                 Off course... by MmeL'Enfer, 2 Sep 2009
                         Of coarse . . . by Oldest Forum MEMEber, 3 Sep 2009
                 coarse, off course by anonymosity, 10 Sep 2009
                 repaired (reply to o.p.) by Aaron Justice, 4 Sep 2009
                         repaired/improved by Aaron Justice, 4 Sep 2009
                                 Bien-Dit by MmeL'Enfer, 4 Sep 2009
                                         ... by Aaron Justice, 5 Sep 2009
                                                 Field of Fire by The Original Poster, 5 Sep 2009
                                                         ... by Aaron Justice, 5 Sep 2009
                                                         Oldest Forum MEMEber by MmeL'Enfer, 5 Sep 2009
                                                                 OLDEST FORUM by O.P., 7 Sep 2009

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates