R. Hell Site Forum Message

Richard's readings + new interview

Posted by:Roy Suggs (‘webmastersuggs@richardhell.com’)
Posted on: 14 Nov 2005

There’s a new interview with Richard conducted by Mark Prindle at Prindle’s funny and good record review and music interview site at www.markprindle.com/hell-i.htm.

Richard's going to post here in the next few days to answer some of the questions about his readings and other things that people have been asking. I do think it's strange that nobody but Jacki has described any readings, since they were all standing-room only (if small rooms...) and I know attendees have been to the Forum, because they've written me. I can see from our webcounter how many more people read the Forum than write on it though. People are shy about posting even when they can do it anonymously.

Here are a couple of pictures from the Godlike summer though.

Richard with his wife Sheelagh at the BlackBook/Akashic publication party for the novel:

and two poetry-lovers who wanted their picture with Richard when he read at City Lights Books in San Francisco:

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Richard's readings + new interview by Roy Suggs, 14 Nov 2005 (8)
                 re: Richard's readings + new interview by Kiev Kitty, 15 Nov 2005
                 Richard & Sheelagh by contagious technophobe, 17 Nov 2005
                         ! by SD, 17 Nov 2005
                         Hey, no offense... by contagious technophobe, 17 Nov 2005
                                 one caption KILLS a thousand pictures? by Laura Goes Prego Prego , 18 Nov 2005
                 hey, roy, by Hannah, 19 Nov 2005
                         Oh yeah. The Meltdown reading... by Roy Suggs, 19 Nov 2005
                                 Hannah's Meltdown report by Jacki Ramirez, 30 Nov 2005

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates