R. Hell Site Forum Message
A Richard Hell Q & A
|Posted on:|| 14 Sep 2000|| |
I really like the idea for a Q&A section for HELL on the website. In fact, I do remember some earlier poster to this board (who never posts anymore) had mentioned this very idea a while back, but I forget who he was...
Reading the earlier posts, it seems that many of the more "fanatic" hellions might gain a great deal of satisfaction and insight in a context such as this, one which is probably as intimate (in the cybernetic sense)as possible (unless ol' Dick is planning on inviting the faithful over to his digs for an end of summer BarBQ.
Here's a taste. (fluff-balls)
1. Richard: Do you still smoke cigarettes?
2. Richard: Do you still own any of the vintage/punk clothes?
3. Richard: Who is your least favorite poet? Ever.
4. Richard: Have you ever enjoyed "Heavy Metal" and if so, what group?
5. Richard: What is your deepest shortcoming?
6. Richard: What was your happiest day in memory?
7. Richard: At what point did you feel confortable with the idea that you are an ARTIST (and being referred to as such)?
8. Richard: What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you playing rock n roll onstage?
9. Richard: What do you like the most about yourself?
10.Richard: What's your favorite Butthole Surfers LP?
Just some lightweights to get the ball rolling. Maybe if Richard's too busy, Roy himself may be privee to a few of these keen insights.
back to R. Hell Site Forum Board
| ||A Richard Hell Q & A by Nobile, 14 Sep 2000 (23)|
| ||feh by alias, 23 Sep 2000|
| ||Cassidy by Vern Fetzer, 25 Sep 2000|
| ||band by alice, 17 Sep 2003|