R. Hell Site Forum Message

Re: my bad

Posted by:MmeL'Enfer
Posted on: 12 Nov 2008

Yes, well, all of you are in fact at fault! Thanks for the info, and may I just say a full year is (nearly) quite inexcusable ... Richard would never have been allowed to get away with it had he the amount of nutty fans certain idiots have. However, I am glad this is not the case. And I forgive you-- indeed, thanks for bothering to reply!

Yes ... I haven't seen Richard under those at all. However, despite Richard's continued resistance of active participation, I do my very best to spread the "cult of Hell", as a friend put it, among all the folk I know. I've already turned several folks onto him, hehe

You know, Richard would be very welcome here. We all (or nearly all of us) love him and I have yet to see a forum thread created by Rich which has gone answered. Indeed, there is often a massive amount of replies.

Any case I cannot solve these problems ...

Haha ... I'm such a freak that I comment on things from six years ago. Hannah told me she woke up one morning to find dozens of messages in her inbox and was afeared of a malicious spammer ... as she is now aware, the long and short of it is that I feel unable to keep my mouth shut (literally/figuratively) when I feel something needs to be said. Such being the reason I sign up to sites like youtube ... I feel a burning need to reply to certain comments. Indeed, there is some annoying fellow who consistently attempts to insult Richard under all his videos

Well, now I see you are getting to that. Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it earlier (paragraph three)
And I'm glad Richard has a reliable fan base to support him ... just btw you could add me to that list of folk who have nothing to say of substance (haha) I am very shy about saying (certain) things, but also I cannot keep my mouth shut as I say ... I'm more nervous about saying something to Richard than to all of these forum-goers.

You know, when I picked my nom de plume, I was hoping nobody would speak French ... but it seems I have been discovered. I swear, 'tis entirely out of respect to Richard!!! ...

... erm yes.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

I am posting on the ___ forum ... by MmeL'Enfer, 11 Nov 2008 (17)
                 HANNAH!!!! by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                         ALRIGHTY THEN! by HANNAH!!!, 12 Nov 2008
                                 Indeed by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                                 Oh ... by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                                         touche by Hannah, 12 Nov 2008
                                                 Well ... by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                                                         Carla B by geraldine fibber, 13 Nov 2008
                                                                 DOH! by Hannah, 13 Nov 2008
                                                                         kereddit kerrunching by geraldine fibber, 13 Nov 2008
                                                                         My day ... by MmeL'Enfer, 13 Nov 2008
                                                                 That by MmeL'Enfer, 13 Nov 2008
                                                 Correct as usual, by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                 my bad by Roy Suggs, 12 Nov 2008
                         As to "caring" ... by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                         The kitchen sink (CZ) by Hannah, 12 Nov 2008
                                 Thank you by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008
                         Re: my bad by MmeL'Enfer, 12 Nov 2008

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates