R. Hell Site Forum Message

Paula Yates it was

Posted by:Roy (‘admin@richardhell.com’)
Posted on: 9 Dec 2008

Yep, the Hell tatoo on the cover of Time is a photo of Paula Yates's arm when she was 17. She met him at the Music Machine gig in London in 1977. She wrote about this in her published autobiography where she says he taught her all about sex. (There's a thread about it at http://www.richardhell.com/cgi-bin/forum/showmessage.asp?messageID=5297.) Then he left town. She covered up the tatoo when she married Bob Geldof, but she never minded talking about Richard (as per her book). Somewhere I have a copy of the full photo. I'll look for it.

back to R. Hell Site Forum Board

Message thread:

Oh to blazes with modesty by geraldine fibber, 6 Dec 2008 (18)
                 I'll tell you where ... by MmeL'Enfer, 6 Dec 2008
                         oh by geraldine fibber, 8 Dec 2008
                                 L Meyers by MmeL'Enfer, 8 Dec 2008
                                         Okay ignore that ... by MmeL'Enfer, 8 Dec 2008
                                                 nah by geraldine fibber, 9 Dec 2008
                                                         Lester Meyers's identity by Roy, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                 That quote ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                         Double nah by geraldine fibber, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                 Oh and... by geraldine fibber, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                         Well I must admit ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                 Paula Yates it was by Roy, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                         that lucky cuss, but... by Hannah, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                                 Yes by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                                         I've just decided that... by Hannah, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                                                 In YOUR dreams! *snorts* by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                                         I would like ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                                 Purportedly ... by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008
                                                         Time liner notes by MmeL'Enfer, 9 Dec 2008

Merch Links Site Index Lyrics 1st Page Bio Core Updates